4 hospitalized during power outage in Southwest Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - July 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people were sent to the hospital after a power outage in Southwest Philadelphia.
PECO officials say approximately 1,600 people were without power overnight.
Some of the outages affected the Inglis Gardens at Eastwick, an assisted living facility on the 8000 block of Lyons Avenue.
The condition of those hospitalized is not known.
PECO says half of the outages have been restored.
power outage, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 27 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings 25 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 7 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 11 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
11 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos