4 hospitalized during power outage in Southwest Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - July 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people were sent to the hospital after a power outage in Southwest Philadelphia.
PECO officials say approximately 1,600 people were without power overnight.
Some of the outages affected the Inglis Gardens at Eastwick, an assisted living facility on the 8000 block of Lyons Avenue.
The condition of those hospitalized is not known.
PECO says half of the outages have been restored.
power outage, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 57 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 16 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
57 min ago