Pedestrian injured in Cherry Hill accident
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - November 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an accident that left one person injured in Cherry Hill, New Jersey early Saturday morning.
The victim was struck on the unit block of Church Road around 2:00 a.m. The driver stopped nearby.
The victim was rushed to Cooper University Hospital where he is listed in serious condition.
The accident remains under investigation.
pedestrian struck, accident, cherry hill news, new jersey news, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92 58 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos