Pedestrian injured in Cherry Hill accident
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - November 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an accident that left one person injured in Cherry Hill, New Jersey early Saturday morning.
The victim was struck on the unit block of Church Road around 2:00 a.m. The driver stopped nearby.
The victim was rushed to Cooper University Hospital where he is listed in serious condition.
The accident remains under investigation.
pedestrian struck, accident, cherry hill news, new jersey news, local/state
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 8 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 41 min ago
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 6 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 34 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security 3 min ago
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 15 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
41 min ago