Pedestrian injured in Cherry Hill accident
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - November 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an accident that left one person injured in Cherry Hill, New Jersey early Saturday morning.
The victim was struck on the unit block of Church Road around 2:00 a.m. The driver stopped nearby.
The victim was rushed to Cooper University Hospital where he is listed in serious condition.
The accident remains under investigation.
pedestrian struck, accident, cherry hill news, new jersey news, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)