Man hospitalized after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Delaware man was critically injured after being shot multiple times Friday night.
It happened on East 24th Street in Wilmington just before 10:30 p.m.
Police say the 22-year-old victim was shot three times in the back and once in the thigh. He was rushed to Christiana Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
The suspect is described as a black male with a dark complexion, around 6'0", wearing a white shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Wilmington, Police.
shooting, delaware news, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos