Monroe Township crash leaves 4 injured
MONROE TWP., N.J. - July 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people were injured when a vehicle struck a pole in Monroe Township, Gloucester County.
It happened around 3:00 Saturday afternoon on the 1000 block of North Blackhorse Pike.
Authorities say the vehicle went off the road and struck a pole.
Two people were flown to Cooper University Hospital and two others were driven there.
The extent of the injuries and the conditions of the victims has not been released.
Monroe Township Police are still investigating.
new jersey news, gloucester county news, accident, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack 14 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 1 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 16 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos