Monroe Township crash leaves 4 injured
MONROE TWP., N.J. - July 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people were injured when a vehicle struck a pole in Monroe Township, Gloucester County.
It happened around 3:00 Saturday afternoon on the 1000 block of North Blackhorse Pike.
Authorities say the vehicle went off the road and struck a pole.
Two people were flown to Cooper University Hospital and two others were driven there.
The extent of the injuries and the conditions of the victims has not been released.
Monroe Township Police are still investigating.
new jersey news, gloucester county news, accident, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 24 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 16 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 24 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 11 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 22 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 21 min ago
- Sandusky lawyer sued over $25,000 credit card debt 26 min ago
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in...
21 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
24 min ago