Fire damages popular NJ bagel shop
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - July 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire damaged a popular bagel shop in South Jersey.
Flames broke out around 12:30 a.m. Sunday on the roof of Sharky's Bagels in the Chews Landing Plaza in Gloucester Township.
Firefighters brought the blaze under control within 15 minutes.
Investigators are working to see if this was the result of a lightning strike.
No injuries have been reported.
new jersey news, fire, camden county news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 16 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 56 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ