Fire damages popular NJ bagel shop
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - July 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire damaged a popular bagel shop in South Jersey.
Flames broke out around 12:30 a.m. Sunday on the roof of Sharky's Bagels in the Chews Landing Plaza in Gloucester Township.
Firefighters brought the blaze under control within 15 minutes.
Investigators are working to see if this was the result of a lightning strike.
No injuries have been reported.
new jersey news, fire, camden county news, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 39 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings