Fire damages warehouse in Camden, New Jersey
CAMDEN, N.J. - July 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A warehouse was badly damaged by fire early Monday morning in Camden, New Jersey.
The blaze started at about 4:45 a.m. at a large warehouse located at North 36th Street and Lemuel Avenue.
The flames quickly spread to the roof.
Firefighters arrived and were able to douse the flames in just a few minutes.
There are no reports of injuries, but the building sustained heavy damage.
The structure houses a cocoa-processing business.
camden, camden county news, new jersey news, fire, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 12 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 35 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos