Teen hospitalized after near drowning in Gloucester County, N.J.
NEWFIELD, N.J. - July 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Newfield, Gloucester County are investigating a near-drowning.
First responders were called to a private residence in the 300 block of Stotesbury Avenue at 1:00 p.m. Monday.
A 14-year-old was pulled from a backyard pool.
The teenager was flown to Cooper University Medical Center.
There was no immediate word on the teen's condition.
new jersey news, water rescue, gloucester county news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 14 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 8 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 6 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 26 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
8 min ago