Fast-moving blaze damages 3 homes in Bucks County
HILLTOWN TWP., Pa. - July 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire damaged three row houses in Hilltown Township, Pennsylvania early Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out around 2:30 a.m. on the 1800 block of Blooming Glen Road.
Officials say the blaze started in the center unit and the adjoining houses suffered water and smoke damage.
It took firefighters about a half hour to place the blaze under control.
There were no injuries reported and residents were able to get out of the homes safely.
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, pennsylvania news, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos