Fast-moving blaze damages 3 homes in Bucks County
HILLTOWN TWP., Pa. - July 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire damaged three row houses in Hilltown Township, Pennsylvania early Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out around 2:30 a.m. on the 1800 block of Blooming Glen Road.
Officials say the blaze started in the center unit and the adjoining houses suffered water and smoke damage.
It took firefighters about a half hour to place the blaze under control.
There were no injuries reported and residents were able to get out of the homes safely.
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, pennsylvania news, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands