2 men sought in West Philadelphia home invasion robbery
WEST PHILADELPHIA - July 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for two men involved in a home invasion robbery in West Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
Police say two-masked men entered a home around 1:00 a.m. on the 1200 block of North 55th Street.
The suspects were armed with automatic weapons and fired one shot.
There were no reports of any injuries and its unclear what was taken from the home.
Police are investigating.
home invasion, robbery, philadelphia, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 24 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
39 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
24 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos