2 men sought in West Philadelphia home invasion robbery
WEST PHILADELPHIA - July 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for two men involved in a home invasion robbery in West Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
Police say two-masked men entered a home around 1:00 a.m. on the 1200 block of North 55th Street.
The suspects were armed with automatic weapons and fired one shot.
There were no reports of any injuries and its unclear what was taken from the home.
Police are investigating.
home invasion, robbery, philadelphia, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 34 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel 59 min ago
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 17 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 16 min ago
- Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
57 min ago
- Firefighters rescue puppy from sewer drain
56 min ago