Woman killed in fiery crash on Garden State Parkway
EGG HARBOR TWP., N.J. - July 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman is dead after a fiery crash on the Garden State Parkway in Atlantic County.
The accident occurred around 7:45 a.m. Tuesday the northbound Parkway near milepost 38 in Egg Harbor Township.
Police say a Mercedes struck a Honda. The impact resulted in the Honda catching fire.
A passerby pulled the female driver out of the Honda and performed CPR.
The women was transported to AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, City Campus where she was pronounce dead.
The male driver of the Mercedes suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
new jersey news, atlantic county news, accident, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 1 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos