Fumes sicken workers in Norristown building
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - July 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fumes sickened some workers at a professional building Norristown, Montgomery County on Tuesday.
Firefighters and medics were called to 1330 Powell Street around 11:15 a.m.
After evacuating the building, they found construction workers were using a chemical that caused some workers to fall ill.
One person was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 13 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower