Man killed in Camden shooting identified
CAMDEN, N.J. - July 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities have identified the man shot and killed in Camden late Tuesday night.
Kyle James, 19, was shot multiple times near the intersection of Kolo and Van Hook shortly before midnight, the Camden County Prosecutor's Office said.
James tried to run from the gunman, investigators said.
He was pronounced dead about one hour later at the hospital.
The Division of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible.
Anyone with information on the case is urged to contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Michael Dougherty at (856) 225-8682 or Camden County Police Detective Robert Chew at (856) 757-7420.
camden, shooting, new jersey news, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 7 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 5 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 11 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 13 min ago
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 9 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
13 min ago