Police investigate double shooting in Kensington
KENSINGTON - July 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a double shooting that took place in broad daylight in Kensington.
The shooting occurred just before 1:00 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of East Allegheny Avenue and E Street.
Arriving officers found a female shot in the thigh. She was transported to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
A 15-year-old boy was found shot in the ankle and is in stable condition at St Christopher's Hospital for Children.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in W. Phila. 44 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged 54 min ago
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 3 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more