Police investigate double shooting in Kensington
KENSINGTON - July 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a double shooting that took place in broad daylight in Kensington.
The shooting occurred just before 1:00 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of East Allegheny Avenue and E Street.
Arriving officers found a female shot in the thigh. She was transported to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
A 15-year-old boy was found shot in the ankle and is in stable condition at St Christopher's Hospital for Children.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish