Man run over by own vehicle in Winslow Twp.
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - July 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was injured after he was struck by his own vehicle on Thursday morning in Winslow Township, Camden County.
The incident happened around 11:00 a.m. in the 500 block of Walker Road.
Police say while working on his horse farm, 90-year-old Jack G. Huggins was accidentally run over by his own vehicle.
Huggins was flown to Cooper University Hospital with multiple injuries.
There is no sign of foul play, officials say.
new jersey news, camden county news, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 45 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew...
45 min ago
- Shelter Me: Voorhees Animal Orphanage
36 min ago