Man run over by own vehicle in Winslow Twp.
WINSLOW TWP., N.J. - July 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was injured after he was struck by his own vehicle on Thursday morning in Winslow Township, Camden County.
The incident happened around 11:00 a.m. in the 500 block of Walker Road.
Police say while working on his horse farm, 90-year-old Jack G. Huggins was accidentally run over by his own vehicle.
Huggins was flown to Cooper University Hospital with multiple injuries.
There is no sign of foul play, officials say.
new jersey news, camden county news, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 26 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 26 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
4 min ago