4 injured in SEPTA bus crash on Schuylkill Expressway
PHILADELPHIA - July 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four SEPTA passengers were injured when the Route 9 bus rear-ended a dump truck Thursday afternoon.
The accident happened in the eastbound lanes of the Schuylkill Expressway near the Montgomery Avenue exit.
The passengers were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with neck and back injuries.
Neither the bus driver nor the dump truck driver was injured.
philadelphia, schuylkill expressway, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 19 min ago
- Wet to Wintry! 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 21 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon 30 min ago
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 20 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
19 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
21 min ago
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston...
30 min ago