4 injured in SEPTA bus crash on Schuylkill Expressway
PHILADELPHIA - July 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four SEPTA passengers were injured when the Route 9 bus rear-ended a dump truck Thursday afternoon.
The accident happened in the eastbound lanes of the Schuylkill Expressway near the Montgomery Avenue exit.
The passengers were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with neck and back injuries.
Neither the bus driver nor the dump truck driver was injured.
philadelphia, schuylkill expressway, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 27 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 6 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 6 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases