4 injured in SEPTA bus crash on Schuylkill Expressway
PHILADELPHIA - July 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four SEPTA passengers were injured when the Route 9 bus rear-ended a dump truck Thursday afternoon.
The accident happened in the eastbound lanes of the Schuylkill Expressway near the Montgomery Avenue exit.
The passengers were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with neck and back injuries.
Neither the bus driver nor the dump truck driver was injured.
philadelphia, schuylkill expressway, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish