Man trapped beneath car in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was injured when he became trapped beneath a vehicle in North Philadelphia.
The incident occurred around 4:00 p.m. Thursday afternoon at 10th and Norris streets.
It is not yet known how the man got trapped.
Officials say he was conscious when he was put in an ambulance and taken to Temple University Hospital.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight 21 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids