Man trapped beneath car in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was injured when he became trapped beneath a vehicle in North Philadelphia.
The incident occurred around 4:00 p.m. Thursday afternoon at 10th and Norris streets.
It is not yet known how the man got trapped.
Officials say he was conscious when he was put in an ambulance and taken to Temple University Hospital.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, accident, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized 46 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)