Bedminster barricade situation ends peacefully
BEDMINSTER, Pa. - July 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- SWAT teams responded to a call of a barricaded man inside a home in Bedminster, Bucks County Thursday afternoon.
The incident was first reported around 12:40 p.m. in the 400 block of Sadderly Road.
Officials have been unable to confirm reports of at least one gunshot being heard during the standoff. However, the situation ended about two hours later without injury to anyone involved.
There is no word on what led up to the barricade.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, barricade, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's wife hit by accidental gun discharge 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 15 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 5 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more