6 people displaced in fast-moving Pennsauken fire
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - July 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say six people have been displaced after a fast-moving house fire in Pennsauken, New Jersey early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 1:00 a.m. on the 2500 block of 49th Street.
Firefighters arrived to flames showing in a front bedroom area.
All the residents got out safely with no injuries and officials believe the fire was accidental.
Red Cross was called to the scene to assist the displaced residents.
fire, pennsauken, new jersey news, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos