Reading man sought for setting store clerk on fire
READING, Pa. - July 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Reading, Pennsylvania have issued an arrest warrant for 29-year-old Thomas Lopez who is accused of setting a store clerk on fire back in the Spring.
They say he intentionally set a man on fire at the Citi Sub shop on April 30th.
The victim, Joel Fontanez suffered severe burns, but survived.
Anyone with information on Lopez's location, should call Reading police or 911.
assault, arson, reading, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Search for finger-biting attack suspect 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 20 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting attack suspect
1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
21 min ago