Reading man sought for setting store clerk on fire
READING, Pa. - July 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Reading, Pennsylvania have issued an arrest warrant for 29-year-old Thomas Lopez who is accused of setting a store clerk on fire back in the Spring.
They say he intentionally set a man on fire at the Citi Sub shop on April 30th.
The victim, Joel Fontanez suffered severe burns, but survived.
Anyone with information on Lopez's location, should call Reading police or 911.
assault, arson, reading, pennsylvania news, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire 40 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 9 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 27 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest