Motorcyclist injured in Mount Laurel Township crash
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. - July 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a motorcyclist was injured after crashing early Saturday morning in Mount Laurel Township, Burlington County.
The incident happened around 2:45 a.m. in the northbound lanes of Route 73 just before Church Road.
Police told Action News that the male driver of the motorcycle lost control of his bike on Church Road and was thrown onto Route 73.
He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital where he is in critical condition.
Police are investigating the crash.
accident, burlington county news, new jersey news, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 23 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76 48 min ago
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in E. Norriton
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
- Video: Katherine Scott on snow in Delaware
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
48 min ago