Motorcyclist injured in Mount Laurel Township crash
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. - July 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a motorcyclist was injured after crashing early Saturday morning in Mount Laurel Township, Burlington County.
The incident happened around 2:45 a.m. in the northbound lanes of Route 73 just before Church Road.
Police told Action News that the male driver of the motorcycle lost control of his bike on Church Road and was thrown onto Route 73.
He was taken by ambulance to Cooper University Hospital where he is in critical condition.
Police are investigating the crash.
accident, burlington county news, new jersey news, local/state
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 25 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 5 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead 21 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- South Jersey business burglar caught on camera 23 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 19 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures