Firefighters quickly douse flames at Northeast Philadelphia diner
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters quickly doused fast-moving flames at a Northeast Philadelphia diner Friday evening.
Crews were called around 7:00 p.m. to the Quaker Diner in the 7200 block of Rising Sun Avenue.
Chopper six flew over the diner as firefighters worked to get the blaze under control within 16-minutes.
There were no reports of injuries and the cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases