Firefighters quickly douse flames at Northeast Philadelphia diner
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - July 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters quickly doused fast-moving flames at a Northeast Philadelphia diner Friday evening.
Crews were called around 7:00 p.m. to the Quaker Diner in the 7200 block of Rising Sun Avenue.
Chopper six flew over the diner as firefighters worked to get the blaze under control within 16-minutes.
There were no reports of injuries and the cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 58 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub 13 min ago
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary 4 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 56 min ago
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park...
58 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
13 min ago