Suspect arrested for vandalizing SEPTA bus
OLNEY - July 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have arrested a man they say vandalized a SEPTA bus.
It happened outside Albert Einstein Medical Center at Broad Street and Olney Avenue in the Olney section of Philadelphia around 1:00 a.m. Sunday.
The man reportedly threw a wooden pallet and a brick at the bus.
The front window on the bus was cracked.
There were no passengers on board at the time.
There are no reports of injuries.
Both Philadelphia and SEPTA police are investigating.
philadelphia, olney, vandalism, SEPTA, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed