Suspect arrested for vandalizing SEPTA bus
OLNEY - July 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have arrested a man they say vandalized a SEPTA bus.
It happened outside Albert Einstein Medical Center at Broad Street and Olney Avenue in the Olney section of Philadelphia around 1:00 a.m. Sunday.
The man reportedly threw a wooden pallet and a brick at the bus.
The front window on the bus was cracked.
There were no passengers on board at the time.
There are no reports of injuries.
Both Philadelphia and SEPTA police are investigating.
philadelphia, olney, vandalism, SEPTA, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 13 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for missing Rider University student 52 min ago
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila. 58 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million 41 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook 42 min ago
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co.
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Eva Pilgrim on highway storm preparations
31 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
41 min ago
- Army, Navy teams compete in Rocky Relay
24 min ago