Mega Millions ticket worth $19M was sold in NJ
TRENTON, N.J. - July 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey lottery officials say a Mega Millions ticket that's worth $19 million was sold at a sub shop in northern New Jersey.
But the ticket holder has not yet claimed their prize.
Carole Hedinger, the state lottery's executive director, says the sole winning ticket for Friday's drawing was sold at the Dollar Subs in Kearny. The retailer will earn a $30,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket, which matched the five winning numbers and the Mega Ball.
The winning numbers were 4, 22, 23, 27 and 38. The Gold Mega Ball was 42.
Besides the big winner, lottery officials say two other tickets sold in New Jersey matched four numbers and the Mega Ball. Those tickets are worth $10,000 each.
Tuesday's Mega Millions jackpot is $12 million.
new jersey news, lottery, mega millions, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police