Partial collapse reported at West Philadelphia home
WEST PHILADELPHIA - July 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Emergency crews responded to a report of a partial collapse at a home in West Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
The incident happened just before 7:00 a.m. on the 5700 block of Walnut Street.
Firefighters arrived at the home and started removing debris from under the front porch area of the house.
There are no reports of injuries.
west philadelphia, philadelphia, collapse, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 19 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 43 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ