Partial collapse reported at West Philadelphia home
WEST PHILADELPHIA - July 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Emergency crews responded to a report of a partial collapse at a home in West Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
The incident happened just before 7:00 a.m. on the 5700 block of Walnut Street.
Firefighters arrived at the home and started removing debris from under the front porch area of the house.
There are no reports of injuries.
west philadelphia, philadelphia, collapse, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!