Partial collapse reported at West Philadelphia home
WEST PHILADELPHIA - July 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Emergency crews responded to a report of a partial collapse at a home in West Philadelphia Tuesday morning.
The incident happened just before 7:00 a.m. on the 5700 block of Walnut Street.
Firefighters arrived at the home and started removing debris from under the front porch area of the house.
There are no reports of injuries.
west philadelphia, philadelphia, collapse, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 43 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub 42 min ago
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary 45 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park...
43 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
42 min ago