Wilmington woman dies after stabbing
WILMINGTON, Del. - July 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police say a woman who was stabbed earlier this month has died from her injuries.
WDEL-AM reports that 34-year-old Samantha Neuwien of Wilmington died Sunday at Christiana Hospital. Police say Neuwien was found with stab wounds at an apartment in the 300 block of North Shipley Street on the morning of July 12.
Anyone with information is asked to call Wilmington police or CrimeStoppers.
Information from: WDEL-AM, http://www.wdel.com/
wilmington, delaware news, stabbing, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts. 37 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping 15 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
37 min ago
- Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
15 min ago