1 motorcyclist dead, 2 injured in Upper Dublin crash
UPPER DUBLIN, Pa. - July 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say one person is dead and two others are injured after a multi-vehicle crash in Upper Dublin, Pennsylvania Tuesday night.
The accident happened around 11:30 p.m. on East Welsh Road and Dillion Road.
According to investigators, three motorcycles, a SUV, and a car were involved in the crash.
One motorcyclist was killed in the collision. The other two motorcyclists were hospitalized following the crash. There is no word on their condition at this time.
There were no reported injuries to the operators of the car or SUV.
Police are investigating what may have led to the deadly accident.
accident, montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run