1 motorcyclist dead, 2 injured in Upper Dublin crash
UPPER DUBLIN, Pa. - July 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say one person is dead and two others are injured after a multi-vehicle crash in Upper Dublin, Pennsylvania Tuesday night.
The accident happened around 11:30 p.m. on East Welsh Road and Dillion Road.
According to investigators, three motorcycles, a SUV, and a car were involved in the crash.
One motorcyclist was killed in the collision. The other two motorcyclists were hospitalized following the crash. There is no word on their condition at this time.
There were no reported injuries to the operators of the car or SUV.
Police are investigating what may have led to the deadly accident.
accident, montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ