Officer injured in accident on Passyunk Avenue Bridge
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - August 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia police officer was hospitalized after her cruiser was rear-ended by a van in Southwest Philadelphia Thursday.
The accident happened shortly after noon on the Passyunk Avenue Bridge.
The officer was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
Police are investigating.
southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, accident, police, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition