Teen girl sought for Germantown burglary
GERMANTOWN - August 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for a teenage girl who allegedly ransacked a stranger's home in Germantown.
Security video shows the young suspect approaching the victim's house on the 200 Block of West Tulpehocken Street at 1:00 p.m. Wednesday.
The 27-year-old homeowner returned to find the girl in her bedroom.
Detectives say the suspect ran away with stolen jewelry and clothing.
She was wearing a yellow shirt and black sneakers with pink laces.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, germantown, burglary, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos