Teen girl sought for Germantown burglary
GERMANTOWN - August 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for a teenage girl who allegedly ransacked a stranger's home in Germantown.
Security video shows the young suspect approaching the victim's house on the 200 Block of West Tulpehocken Street at 1:00 p.m. Wednesday.
The 27-year-old homeowner returned to find the girl in her bedroom.
Detectives say the suspect ran away with stolen jewelry and clothing.
She was wearing a yellow shirt and black sneakers with pink laces.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, germantown, burglary, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 17 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 35 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 18 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 55 min ago
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 21 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos