2nd man guilty in Manayunk jewelry heist
MANAYUNK - August 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- The second man charged in a violent jewelry store robbery in Manayunk back in 2011 was found guilty on Thursday.
Prosecutors say Anthony Burnett was one of two men who used disguises and worked together to pull off the job inside A.I. Poland Jewelers.
During the heist, the owner was tied up and pistol whipped.
The other man, Raheem Hankerson, already pleaded guilty in the case.
philadelphia, manayunk, robbery, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?