2nd man guilty in Manayunk jewelry heist
MANAYUNK - August 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- The second man charged in a violent jewelry store robbery in Manayunk back in 2011 was found guilty on Thursday.
Prosecutors say Anthony Burnett was one of two men who used disguises and worked together to pull off the job inside A.I. Poland Jewelers.
During the heist, the owner was tied up and pistol whipped.
The other man, Raheem Hankerson, already pleaded guilty in the case.
philadelphia, manayunk, robbery, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police