2nd man guilty in Manayunk jewelry heist
MANAYUNK - August 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- The second man charged in a violent jewelry store robbery in Manayunk back in 2011 was found guilty on Thursday.
Prosecutors say Anthony Burnett was one of two men who used disguises and worked together to pull off the job inside A.I. Poland Jewelers.
During the heist, the owner was tied up and pistol whipped.
The other man, Raheem Hankerson, already pleaded guilty in the case.
philadelphia, manayunk, robbery, local/state
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Lots of sun, chilly today 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos