6 injured, including children, in Galloway Township crash
GALLOWAY TWP., N.J. - August 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Atlantic County authorities are investigating a crash in Galloway Township that injured six people.
It happened around 6:00 p.m. Thursday on Route 9 and Somers Landing Road.
Township police say a 2008 Dodge Caliber was making a left turn onto Route 9 when it was hit by a Dodge Dakota.
Six people in the Caliber, including two young children, were taken to area hospitals.
None of the injuries appear life threatening.
No charges have been filed as of yet.
new jersey news, atlantic county news, accident, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 49 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors 13 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million 6 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co. 17 min ago
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering