'Bad' batch of heroin causes overdoses in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - August 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are issuing a warning about a 'bad' batch of heroin being sold in Camden.
Authorities say there have been several overdoses connected to the 'bad' batch and victims have experienced respiratory distress.
The drugs were purchased in various locations in North Camden.
The Camden County Police Department and other agencies are investigating.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the CCPD Tipline at 856-757-7042.
new jersey news, camden county news, camden, drugs, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 31 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
4 min ago