Flames damage Norristown business
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - August 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a Saturday morning blaze at a business in Norristown, Montgomery County.
The fire broke out around 6:10 a.m. along the 100 block of West Main Street.
Crews arrived to heavy smoke coming from the roof area and quickly began working.
The fire was placed under control within a half-hour.
There were no reports of injuries and the cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, norristown, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 1 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 46 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home 59 min ago
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep