Flames damage Norristown business
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - August 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a Saturday morning blaze at a business in Norristown, Montgomery County.
The fire broke out around 6:10 a.m. along the 100 block of West Main Street.
Crews arrived to heavy smoke coming from the roof area and quickly began working.
The fire was placed under control within a half-hour.
There were no reports of injuries and the cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, norristown, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police