Woman arrested in Warminster bank robbery
WARMINSTER, Pa. - August 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 50-year-old Bucks County woman is accused of trying to rob a bank in Warminster.
Police say Francine Boettinger walked into the First Niagara Bank on Veteran's Way shortly before noon Saturday.
She allegedly implied she had a weapon.
Police surrounded the bank and a negotiator was able to get three employees out of the building.
Boettinger eventually surrendered and officers found a knife at the scene.
She is now facing several charges, including robbery.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, bank robbery, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 8 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 31 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
31 min ago