1 critically wounded in Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - August 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police are investigating a shooting that hospitalized a man in critical condition.
It happened around 7:00 Saturday night on the 500 block of West 7th Street.
Police sat a man in his 20s was shot twice in the chest.
He was taken to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
Police have not released the names of any suspects or a possible motive.
delaware news, wilmington, shooting, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 51 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 50 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 10 min ago
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 52 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
48 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
50 min ago