1 critically wounded in Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - August 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police are investigating a shooting that hospitalized a man in critical condition.
It happened around 7:00 Saturday night on the 500 block of West 7th Street.
Police sat a man in his 20s was shot twice in the chest.
He was taken to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
Police have not released the names of any suspects or a possible motive.
delaware news, wilmington, shooting, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car 50 min ago
- Temps soar above normal 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 19 min ago
- No cheer uniforms for North Philadelphia Aztec squad 7 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico 22 min ago
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013 44 min ago
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting 16 min ago
- 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting
16 min ago
- Firefighters battle Hunting Park blaze
11 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
19 min ago