Fire tears through 2 Trenton homes
TRENTON - August 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fire destroyed one home and damaged another in Trenton late Saturday night.
The blaze broke out around 10:10 p.m. along the unit block of Franklin Street.
Officials say flames were shooting from the back of one of the homes.
The fire spread into a neighboring home before firefighters were able to get the upper hand.
No injuries were reported.
The Fire Marshal's office is now looking into what sparked the blaze.
new jersey news, trenton, fire, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose