Burglary suspects caught by homeowner in Westampton, New Jersey
WESTAMPTON, N.J. - August 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three men are charged after a homeowner allegedly caught them in the middle of a burglary in Burlington County.
Justin Sullivan, Ryan Urbanek, and Edward Wurtenberger are accused of breaking into a home on Lancaster Drive in Westampton on Monday morning.
The homeowner saw them and watched as the suspects fled in a Chevy Lumina.
Officers pulled over the car on I-295, and took them into custody.
Police say surveillance video shows the suspects in the rear of the victim's home.
All three are being held on $75,000 bail.
new jersey news, burlington county news, burglary, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man