Burglary suspects caught by homeowner in Westampton, New Jersey
WESTAMPTON, N.J. - August 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three men are charged after a homeowner allegedly caught them in the middle of a burglary in Burlington County.
Justin Sullivan, Ryan Urbanek, and Edward Wurtenberger are accused of breaking into a home on Lancaster Drive in Westampton on Monday morning.
The homeowner saw them and watched as the suspects fled in a Chevy Lumina.
Officers pulled over the car on I-295, and took them into custody.
Police say surveillance video shows the suspects in the rear of the victim's home.
All three are being held on $75,000 bail.
new jersey news, burlington county news, burglary, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies