1 dead, 1 critical in Northeast Philadelphia shooting
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - August 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a young woman is dead and a man is critical after a shooting in Northeast Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened just before 2:00 a.m. inside a house located on the 2800 block of Sebring Road.
Police say it may have been a scuffle inside the house that left a 23-year-old man shot in the stomach and a young woman in her late teens shot in the head while sitting on the sofa.
The man was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. The young woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are interviewing several people that were in the home at the time of the incident.
So far, there is no word on any arrests.
shooting, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 41 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 41 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 48 min ago
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 16 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 23 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
41 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos