Tractor-trailer overturns on I-295 in Mansfield, NJ
MANSFIELD, N.J. - August 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- The driver of a tractor-trailer was injured when the truck overturned on I-295 in Mansfield, Burlington County Tuesday morning.
The accident happened just before 5:30 a.m. on the northbound lanes of the highway.
Police say the driver managed to pull himself from the cab following the crash and that he suffered a laceration to his arm.
The accident caused a fuel leak on the highway.
There is no word on what caused the crash.
burlington county news, new jersey news, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 5 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 23 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 30 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 1 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 27 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 34 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 9 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 18 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 29 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos