Man falls in Center City construction accident
Wednesday, August 07, 2013
CENTER CITY - August 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A construction accident is under investigation in Center City.
Rescuers were called to 15th and Arch around 9:00 a.m. Wednesday.
Police say a man suffered several injuries during a fall.
Medics took the man to Hahnemann Hospital for treatment.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
philadelphia, accident, center city, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 25 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 43 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links