Body found in Delaware River identified
DELAWARE CITY, Del. - August 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the body pulled from the Delaware River at Delaware City on Monday morning.
Police identify the victim as 31-year-old female from Vienna, Virginia.
An investigation by the Delaware River and Bay Authority Police Department had determined that the female had jumped from the Delaware Memorial Bridge on August 3rd.
delaware news, new castle county news, body found, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos