TVs, computers stolen from South Philadelphia business
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - August 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the man who broke into a South Philadelphia business and stole TVs and computers.
It happened at JMC Tax and Financial Services in the 100 block of Ritner Street on August 5th.
Police say the man broke in through the front door and took several flat screen televisions, computer monitors and a laptop.
The suspect is described as a black male, 25-30 years-of-age with a thin build. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a dark baseball cap.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, burglary, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more