Spray paint vandals damage cars in Juniata Park
JUNIATA PARK - August 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Vandals struck the Juniata Park neighborhood overnight, damaging five cars parked in a vacant lot.
It happened in the 1400 block of Deal Street.
Someone spray-painted offensive words on the vehicles and smashed out windows.
The Action Cam found some residents trying to remove the graffiti using a solvent.
"It's disturbing, because I've been parking here for like ten years," said resident Kevin Gallant.
"We're working people. We go to work every day, we don't bother anybody. We've lived in this neighborhood for at least 30-odd years, and nothing's ever happened like this," said resident Robin Gallant. "To me this is so disrespectful."
So far, there have been no arrests.
philadelphia, vandalism, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?