Police arrest man with bundles of heroin in Delaware
NEWARK, Del. - August 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested 26-year-old Joshua McGill from Newark, Delaware for possession of bundles of heroin inside the Cedar Woods apartment complex.
The apartment complex is located on the unit block of Evergreen Drive.
Officials say McGill was arrested on Thursday around 5:30 p.m. after officers acted on information regarding the sale of illegal drugs at the apartment.
Police say they observed the suspect's car in the area and McGill was later identified as the operator.
He was also seen attempting to conceal items in his pants.
Officers approached the suspect's vehicle and discovered items on the floor with the packaging of heroin.
143 bags were seized from the vehicle, police say.
McGill has been charged with drug related offenses.
drugs, newark, new castle county news, delaware news, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 42 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting 31 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars