Police arrest man with bundles of heroin in Delaware
NEWARK, Del. - August 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested 26-year-old Joshua McGill from Newark, Delaware for possession of bundles of heroin inside the Cedar Woods apartment complex.
The apartment complex is located on the unit block of Evergreen Drive.
Officials say McGill was arrested on Thursday around 5:30 p.m. after officers acted on information regarding the sale of illegal drugs at the apartment.
Police say they observed the suspect's car in the area and McGill was later identified as the operator.
He was also seen attempting to conceal items in his pants.
Officers approached the suspect's vehicle and discovered items on the floor with the packaging of heroin.
143 bags were seized from the vehicle, police say.
McGill has been charged with drug related offenses.
drugs, newark, new castle county news, delaware news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 10 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia