Man struck by car in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - August 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being struck by a car overnight in North Philadelphia.
It happened on Girard Avenue near 25th Street.
Police tell Action News the man was struck as he was walking across Girard.
The driver stopped at the scene.
The injured man's name has not yet been released.
There's no word whether the driver will be charged.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 44 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos