Man struck by car in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - August 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being struck by a car overnight in North Philadelphia.
It happened on Girard Avenue near 25th Street.
Police tell Action News the man was struck as he was walking across Girard.
The driver stopped at the scene.
The injured man's name has not yet been released.
There's no word whether the driver will be charged.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 58 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 7 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 35 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 2 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 8 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos