Man struck by car in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - August 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being struck by a car overnight in North Philadelphia.
It happened on Girard Avenue near 25th Street.
Police tell Action News the man was struck as he was walking across Girard.
The driver stopped at the scene.
The injured man's name has not yet been released.
There's no word whether the driver will be charged.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday 9 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School 20 min ago
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 40 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 33 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Bitter Blast Thursday
9 min ago