Del. man charged with 7th DUI
GEORGETOWN, Del. - August 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware State Police have arrested a man after he was found to be driving under the influence of alcohol for the 7th time.
State troopers say they arrested 59-year-old Darren McGrath of Georgetown, Delaware Saturday evening at North DuPont Boulevard and North Bedford Street when he ran a red light.
Along with the DUI offense, McGrath was also charged with Driving While Suspended and Revoked and Failure to Stop at a Red Light.
He is being held at the Sussex Correctional Institution for $10,600 bail.
delaware news, DUI, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 56 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 55 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
58 min ago