Del. man charged with 7th DUI
GEORGETOWN, Del. - August 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware State Police have arrested a man after he was found to be driving under the influence of alcohol for the 7th time.
State troopers say they arrested 59-year-old Darren McGrath of Georgetown, Delaware Saturday evening at North DuPont Boulevard and North Bedford Street when he ran a red light.
Along with the DUI offense, McGrath was also charged with Driving While Suspended and Revoked and Failure to Stop at a Red Light.
He is being held at the Sussex Correctional Institution for $10,600 bail.
delaware news, DUI, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 2 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 12 min ago
- Pa. Lottery experiencing outages due to weather 38 min ago
- Video: David Henry's noon report from Rittenhouse... 26 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott's noon report from Delaware 28 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins' noon report from E. Norriton 28 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic's noon report from Trenton 45 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp. crash 44 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- David Henry's noon report from Rittenhouse...
26 min ago
- Katherine Scott's noon report from Delaware
28 min ago
- 2 corrections officers hurt in Concord Twp....
44 min ago