Driver loses control, strikes 4 cars on South Street
CENTER CITY - August 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a driver lost control of their vehicle, striking several cars along South Street.
It happened around 6:00 p.m. Sunday near the intersection of 23rd and South streets in Center City.
Witnesses tell Action News that the driver said the accelerator was stuck.
The vehicle crashed into four parked cars.
No word on any injuries.
Officers from the 17th Police District are handling the investigation.
philadelphia, center city, accident, local/state
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft 38 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 54 min ago
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line 23 min ago
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 2 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Local men reflects on meeting with Mandela
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate...
54 min ago