Driver loses control, strikes 4 cars on South Street
CENTER CITY - August 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a driver lost control of their vehicle, striking several cars along South Street.
It happened around 6:00 p.m. Sunday near the intersection of 23rd and South streets in Center City.
Witnesses tell Action News that the driver said the accelerator was stuck.
The vehicle crashed into four parked cars.
No word on any injuries.
Officers from the 17th Police District are handling the investigation.
philadelphia, center city, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man