Driver loses control, strikes 4 cars on South Street
CENTER CITY - August 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a driver lost control of their vehicle, striking several cars along South Street.
It happened around 6:00 p.m. Sunday near the intersection of 23rd and South streets in Center City.
Witnesses tell Action News that the driver said the accelerator was stuck.
The vehicle crashed into four parked cars.
No word on any injuries.
Officers from the 17th Police District are handling the investigation.
philadelphia, center city, accident, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated 29 min ago
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
18 min ago
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
42 min ago