Fire destroys historic restaurant in Claymont, Delaware
CLAYMONT, Del. - August 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a multi-alarm blaze at a former restaurant in Claymont, Delaware Monday morning.
Huge flames attacked the now vacant Bourbon Street Restaurant, located on the 2600 block of Philadelphia Pike just before 5:00 a.m.
The restaurant is a historic landmark. It used to be the Coach House Restaurant, and in fact many had still referred to it as the Coach House when it changed.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries.
new castle county news, delaware news, fire, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 21 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 21 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar