Fire destroys historic restaurant in Claymont, Delaware
CLAYMONT, Del. - August 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a multi-alarm blaze at a former restaurant in Claymont, Delaware Monday morning.
Huge flames attacked the now vacant Bourbon Street Restaurant, located on the 2600 block of Philadelphia Pike just before 5:00 a.m.
The restaurant is a historic landmark. It used to be the Coach House Restaurant, and in fact many had still referred to it as the Coach House when it changed.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries.
new castle county news, delaware news, fire, local/state
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 33 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 36 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 1 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession 34 min ago
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
33 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
36 min ago