Man pleads guilty to 6 bank robberies, tried robbing 3 more
PHILADELPHIA - August 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia man pleaded guilty Monday to robbing six Delaware Valley banks, and trying to rob three more, in less than a month.
35-year-old Tarik Hooks admitted he's the man seen in numerous surveillance pictures taken between February 2nd and February 21st of this year.
Hooks faces up to 180 years when sentenced in November.
philadelphia, bank robbery, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy 13 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 9 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 9 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
13 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate...
9 min ago