Man pleads guilty to 6 bank robberies, tried robbing 3 more
PHILADELPHIA - August 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia man pleaded guilty Monday to robbing six Delaware Valley banks, and trying to rob three more, in less than a month.
35-year-old Tarik Hooks admitted he's the man seen in numerous surveillance pictures taken between February 2nd and February 21st of this year.
Hooks faces up to 180 years when sentenced in November.
philadelphia, bank robbery, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 12 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 7 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp. 52 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 1 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 16 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
47 min ago